Go (golang) interface for the Discord chat service. Provides both low-level direct bindings to the Discord API and helper functions that allow you to make custom clients and chat bot applications easily.
Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone.
- High Performance
- Minimal Memory & CPU Load
- Low-level bindings to Discord REST API Endpoints
- Support for the data websocket interface
- Multi-Server voice connections (send and receive)
- State tracking and caching
- Check out the Getting Started section
- Read the reference docs on Godoc or GoWalker
- Try the examples
- Explore Awesome DiscordGo
Both of the below links take you to chat channels where you can get more information and support for DiscordGo. There’s also a chance to make some friends :)